Thursday, December 17, 2009

Battery Mini Blender How Should I Get My IPod Mini's Battery Replaced?

How should I get my iPod Mini's battery replaced? - battery mini blender

I thought about replacing the battery of my iPod Mini. Should I try to replace me, or I should do a technician? Also, I live in San Francisco. Does anyone know a place where you can replace the battery of the iPod Mini to pay is for you? I asked people at the Apple Store and they said they did so not because they are not compatible with the iPod mini more.

3 comments:

pie man said...

Visit the Apple Store

Sky said...

You can find it, but I need it for a business or looking for something that repairs electronics store neiborhood because they r cheap

Sky said...

You can find it, but I need it for a business or looking for something that repairs electronics store neiborhood because they r cheap

Post a Comment