Saturday, January 2, 2010

Swing Sets For Small Yards Anyone Live In A Pool Home With No Backyard With Kids?

Anyone live in a pool home with no backyard with kids? - swing sets for small yards

HELLO,
We are looking to rent a house and found a home with no backyard pools. We want to try a home for my arthritis swimming man, the mixed solution to this court, not the patio and pool house occupies the largest area in the garden (small box) and yard in front of a pond. Any person resident in one of these homes with children? I do not know if it's played too much for our children (K-class boy) - no swings in the garden or in the yard. The neighborhood has a playground and park is not far, and I intend to one room, a games room. I can play in the front yard, but I do not think I can save Swing plastic in the front yard while away. (a deed restricted community).
Any advice is appreciated.

4 comments:

Marci said...

I think kids need a yard to play and burn excess energy in the basins are not dangerous to treat pain and money to keep right. It takes more energy to bring their children to the park to play.

I think you should have a place with a yard that is safe for their children so that they can go and find an easy eye on them.

I know it sounds glamorous pool, but really the idea, more work, more money, less security, and their children play Eyeshot nearby.

And if they want to have friends to play? There are huge liability issues there with a pool.

Part of the game is the use of fantasy and daydreams, and a swimming pool or park is not the best place to do it. They need their own backyard to lose "themselves, while they play.

Not deny, the children are playing well in a safe place. :-)

kittycat... said...

thats a tuff choice ... I do not know if I would give to have a playground for children. We have a pool, but smaller, so that the children play a lot. But the lives of all deferred and, if you believe that you left to bring into the park often, then consider perhaps ...
I like the court, because I can not get comfortable on a chair and let the kids have a ball ... and I have many nieces and nephews, and they all love the game come and then theres the summer holidays. etc. So I really think another before I go ....

▪Kate▪ said...

Well, we have a pool in our garden, but there is a swing around, but these two things are essentially the entire court.

If you wait long enough, maybe find something else, a pool and a little space for children ... Who knows?

Kate

jimmbobb said...

. A pool can be very dangerous!
You need to see their children all the time, so they do not fall!

Post a Comment