Sunday, February 7, 2010

Diaper Punishment Dreams Diaper Punishment For Anorexics??? Regression?

Diaper punishment for anorexics??? regression? - diaper punishment dreams

Hello!
I recently heard that if you are anorexic is a type of treatment for you regression.Basically you begin to eat the amount of 1 years called, and eats it takes a year old will wear.
My parents decided when I clicked on £ 85-5 foot7.
I'm a girl and I detested, but he was better than a stomach tube.
The first day of diapers and my mother hit me. Then she pulled me into a T-shirt and put pins whuite rash step for me to keep my shirt. It was not tight enough so that when I go out his shirt torn, and she knew that I had checked. Then she pulled me into a high chair and tryed to Feed Me baby food. I eat and sleep pacifier sucj shit. The only time I am a normal person, if I stuff the Pro Ana sites and. I feel like a baby. Need we really deserve what coming to a doctor about erectile dysfunction and treatment pediatriaian see me as a child to see. It himiliating.

5 comments:

pacibink... said...

is better than having an eating disorder! I want my couples I did it! behaves like a baby is so cute! : D

lily said...

omg lol mad mother. I'm able to annorexic, but not exceptional, but I did before. thats bull **** and he used to help at all. I regret that they go through. But really eat shoulder is really a healthy weight

Klay said...

WOW! I'm 5'6 and 130 That's pretty bad.

Your family needs counciling

lucee_x said...

thats discusting
I was anorexic when I was depressed and had so little confidence in
put me in diapers in fairly sure it will only make matters worse
TBH I can not believe this
x

Cecille RokKonzert# said...

that sounds like a very bad condition. [
I do not know how many people do, but ... sounds bad.

Post a Comment