Monday, February 22, 2010

What Store Can I Buy Fungrx In How Do I Get Rid Of Ringworm On A Litter Of Puppies? I've Tried Everything And Have Spent A Fortune! HELP!

How do I get rid of ringworm on a litter of puppies? I've tried everything and have spent a fortune! HELP! - what store can i buy fungrx in

I have 8 puppies all have ringworm. It began with a stray cat that I had saved no proof, but it is a carrier. I have to deal with this for over 2 months. Some pups are worse than others, but not gone, no matter what I try. I've been to 3 different vets and shampoos, creams, oral medications, etc. FungRX purchased over the Internet, which has not so far (2 weeks worked). In addition, natural creams and even Tinactin Fungos pharmacy. At this time the boys are at an oral drug that you take Sporanox perscription (200.00 dollars a bottle 2 weeks) twice daily with an ointment as FungRX fat guy on the ringworm is also twice daily. I am all that surrounds her puppies to fade. Thisso frustrating, lengthy and expensive. I feel bad for these small, but I can not stop. Please, if anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear!
Thank you for your help ...
Best regards,
Lisa

2 comments:

manglaze... said...

Lisa
Please contact your veterinarian and do research on selenium dioxide, which is the active ingredient in Extra Strength Selsun. It is not intended to be used on a large part of the body at once. In addition, vinegar, apple cider in a dilute solution. Cut the skin and may facilitate the access to air and light. I think that mushrooms get along with anyone.

Important! I draw from my experience with my dog, who had suffered from skin allergies for years. I left the road and EFP shooting, and was spent on antibiotics and a lot of money to do what I said. He had a silly cone on his head to use all the time.

Finally I had the idea that allergies, the problem just started. He had symptoms of bacterial inferiorityction and I needed to break this cycle. All I can say is that I was desperate after all these years and it has worked. I do not know if it's the haircut, Selsun Blue or vinegar, or all three.

Please be careful. After 12 years, was this kind of dream and I want what I said hurt their dogs. Here, too, please research it yourself and run it by your vet.

Country said...

Have you tried different types of treatment of HIV infection among women in yeast? like a baby cause thrush is a yeast infection, use and niacin (I think he writes is correct) for the treatment of ... Besides, I know it's really stupid, but in a store like Wal-Mart in the baby section there is a tube of purple things for breastfeeding mothers to ... Nursing sore nipples, lol, but I'm serious, it is ten times better than Neosporin ... I think the brand is lansinosh ... lansino something like that, also try a cream containing zinc oxide can be combined with the ATI-fungal ... But good luck ...

Post a Comment