Monday, December 21, 2009

Mens Hats And Caps I Am A Butch Lesbian And I Wear Mens Clothing, But I Want To Look Better For My Girl.?

I am a butch lesbian and I wear mens clothing, but i want to look better for my girl.? - mens hats and caps

*** Repost, but has changed a bit ***
My girlfriend and I saw a movie last night "child soldiers" and one of the main characters was a transsexual man who was absolutely wonderful. I mean, if I did not know, somewhere, she had a man who does not think of that I have ever met.

I'm a lesbian daughter and my wife ... Drop Dead Gorgeous. I am looking for information about how a butch lesbian better. I want to look better, dress better and has the best. I mean, she says she is satisfied with me as I am, but I want to look better.

In addition to weight loss - obviously - I just want to know what I can better fit the part. I wear pants and shirts, when we went. But if we are to the city's shirts, jeans, caps, etc.. I want to look better for them ... any comments would be great .. I mean, I would be happy on my days off and wearing a pair of dress shoes and hats, but I live in a community that does not really accept that. What I do not reallQuestion and for me. I spend most of their time in a uniform but I would just like to know what I can do more to look the part of my daughter.

I know it should not matter, but I did not care and I do not know what I do to fix it. I do not want to be a man or something that I prefer men's fashion.

Your comments please.

thank you ...

No comments:

Post a Comment