Thursday, December 31, 2009

Whats On Tallinn December 2009 Why Do People Returning To Helsinki From Tallinn, Estonia Carry Home TONNES Of Alcohol ?

Why do people returning to Helsinki from Tallinn, Estonia carry home TONNES of alcohol ? - whats on tallinn december 2009

I think it is more than the price difference I am right I? I walked across the Gulf to visit Tallinn by boat and was found 8 / 10 people had a great huge amount of alcohol in bags and suitcases ... Why? Alcohol is also in Helsinki, or forbidden, what?

3 comments:

hahahenr... said...

In Finland there is a state monopoly on alcohol, and the Finns love their alcohol! = D it is close to Helsinki and Tallinn.

cantilen... said...

Nothing but net of duties (duty-free) purchases, because it is cheaper. You know, most Finns drink heavily () except me!

hettitie... said...

Is not prohibited. Caro ...

Post a Comment